Oahu Storm Damage Repair Services
From hurricane damage to floods, choose Hawaii's #1 trusted restoration & Reconstruction company.
Hurricanes are supposed to be rare occurrences for the residents of Oahu, but sometimes hurricanes like Hurricane Lane don’t get the memo. Even when they’re downgraded to tropical storms, the rain they bring can still bring about floods that can substantially damage properties in the area. But that’s why we at Rescue One Restoration are here for you. Our Oahu wind and storm damage repair services are always at the ready to put your home back in order after such terrible weather.
Request Service/Get A Quote
Why Rescue One Restoration
One of the main reasons is because we’ve established a reputation for professional and courteous restoration services for the last three decades. We are familiar with what needs to be done, and we do what we can quickly and efficiently. We make sure that we don’t disrupt your life too much, as we bring your home back to what it was so that you can again relax in safety and comfort.
As one of the home restoration companies in Oahu, we offer the following advantages:
- 24/7. You can call us at any time of the day or night, at any day of the week. Our emergency response technicians will quickly come to your assistance to help put your house back in order.
- Effectiveness. We have the knowledge and expertise to ensure that residential structures are dried completely to avoid future problems such as rotting structures and the growth of mold and mildew.
- Proper training. Our technicians have the proper training and are updated with the latest methods. They’re all licensed and certified and trained to interact with clients courteously.
- Mold remediation. If mold growth has already started, we have the means to eliminate the hazard from your home.
- Advanced equipment. We have the latest tools to ensure that all moisture is eliminated from your wall cavities and flooring.
- Content storage and cleaning. We also offer assistance in storing your personal belongings in a secure storage location so that we can fix your home properly and quickly. In addition, if any of your items (such as your wooden furniture) have been affected by the storm, we can help clean them too.
- Insurance. If you have home insurance, we can help you file a claim so that your policy can reduce your out-of-pocket expenses.
Reasonable Estimates & Faster Turnaround Times
Contact us at Rescue One Restoration, and we can offer a fair price to help make sure that the storm and the strong winds did not do permanent damage to your home. Water damage may seem minor, but it can affect the structure of your home and lead to health hazards such as mold.
Please don’t delay in making contact with us. Every day you put off fixing your home allows mold to growth and spread. We can come in at any time and help you get you home back to the way it was before the storm. We’re always happy to help.