About Rescue One Restoration
It’s Not About Us, It’s About You…
Restoration Industry: Property Loss
We are a 24/7 emergency service company with a 2 hour response time to emergency calls.
• Around the clock service
Emergencies don’t have a schedule.
We are the first responders to property loss.
Consistent after hour response time.
• Problem resolution service
First priority is to resolve and attended to the customers emergency.
We help our customers with the insurance claim and documentation.
We provide a full service process – first response through reconstruction.
We are a IICRC certified company that operates under the strict guidelines of our industry.
Request Service/Get A Quote
- 3 main categories are encompassed in our services: Water, Fire, Mold.
Cat1, Cat2, and Cat3 water mitigation
Removal of damaged materials
Overnight lodging on the first few days of loss.
• Hotel lodging for victims on the night and for two days after their loss.
• Temporary security (board-up) for damaged windows and doors.
Roof board-up to prevent further property damage.
Temporary structural support.
Removal of affected materials.
Air filtration: the use of air-scrubbers with special charcoal filters to mitigate odor.
Soda blasting for further damaged material mitigation.
Odor encapsulation coatings: Odor mitigation.
Insurance communication for Reconstruction compensation.
Re-building of the property.
Inspections and estimates free of charge.
Third party contracting for pre-sampling analysis at customers request.
• Environment Risk Analysis – Third party contractor that provides pre sampling and/or final clearance sampling.
Sealed containment chambers around the affected area.
Air filtration – We use air-scrubbers with HEPA filters to cycle the air with in our sealed containment chamber.
All affected materials are removed and disposed of.
Contaminated areas is cleaned with HEPA filtered vacuums, treated with anti-microbial agents, and cleaned with hepa filtered vacuums again (process commonly referred to as a heap sandwich).
Final Clearance sampling (third party) provided with services.
Reconstruction estimates provided.
Insurance communication for reconstruction compensation.
Reconstruction of all affected areas.
- IICRC: Stands for the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
They produce the industry standards and guidelines for restoration work.
All professional restoration companies are trained, certified, and operate based on the standards produced.
Full service company: this means we offer assistance and service through every aspect of a customers loss.
Emergency service – documentation – insurance communication – reconstruction – return to normal life as if no loss had happened
This also means that we offer documentation and communication for property manages and off site owners. File sharing, status updates, photo documentation.
Cat1: Category one water type means – water from a clean source with no substantial risk of causing sickness or discomfort. Example: water from a supply line, refrigerator line, tub/shower/sink faucets/valves, intake lines from washing machines and dish washers.
Cat2: Category two water type means – water that has a significant degree of chemical, biological and/or physical contamination. Most common Cat2 water starts as Cat1 and becomes Cat2 as it travels through or across building materials and becomes contaminated.
Cat3: Category three water type means – when water intrusion results from a grossly unsanitary source or carries pathogenic (disease causing) agents. Examples: water back ups from beyond the P-trap originating from a sewer or septic system (toilets, sinks, tub/shower). Flood water or any water traveling across the exterior ground that intrudes into the property is also considered Cat3.
- Property affected with Cat1 water: Property is dried; drying equipment is set in place and the process is monitored daily.
• Jobs can take 2-7 days depending on the severity.
- Property affected with Cat3 water: Affected areas in the property are identified, removed, disposed of, dried and disinfected.
• Jobs can take 3-10 days depending on the severity.
- Properties affected with Cat2 water: Process is handled as either Cat1 or Cat3 depending on the severity and the circumstances involved with the loss and occupants.
• Jobs can take 2-10 days.
Air Mover (Fan): Primary use is drying.
Axil Fan – High velocity fan used to move and circulate air across walls to create friction and release moisture into the air.
Low Profile – A flat laid fan specifically to force air to move across flat surfaces.
Carpet Fan – Used to move air underneath carpet know as floating carpet; also used to move air through open cavities.
Inner Air Drying System(also know as an injection system): Primary use is drying.
• Works with a central fan to deliver air circulation into non-accessable cavities
Into closed wall cavities.
Under hard flooring materials.
Dehumidifier: Primary use is drying.
• Multiple sizes of Dehu’s are use dependent on the size and severity of the loss.
• Dehu’s extract moisture from the air within the property.
• Extractor: Primary use is water mitigation.
• Used to extract(suck up) standing or saturated water from the floor.
• Containment: Primary use mold/odor remediation.
Containment Chamber – A temporary plastic walled room sealed around the affected area; commonly put under negative air pressure to prevent cross contamination.
Zip wall poles – tension poles used to build a plastic chamber around affected area.
Containment zippers – used to create access doors in and out of the containment chamber
Floor protection – used to cover the floor to create a seal and to protect unaffected materials
- Air Scrubber: Primary use is Mold and Odor mitigation
Filters the air within a specific area – cycles the air or changes the air so many times depending on the size and number of scrubbers with in a 24 hour period.
Used to create negative air pressure with in a containment chamber.
Filters particulate for air through a HEPA filter: Mold, dander, dusts, demoed material.
Added Charcoal filters can be used to remove odor through the same process.
- HEPA Vacuum: Primary use is Mold mitigation.
• Specifically designed vacuums build with a dual HEPA filter system use to clean affected areas.
- PPE – Personal Protection Equipment : Primary use Mold and Cat2/3 mitigation.
• Protective suits