Emergency Home Restoration Services Hawaii
Oahu's #1 residential water, fire, & mold restoration services. 24/7 emergency service!
Emergency or Not, We Are Here To Serve You! Oahu Island-wide Service!
If you’re in need of 24/7 Oahu home emergency restoration services, then you’ve come to the right place. This service is precisely what we offer, and we have established an enviable reputation for professional and courteous services and reasonable rates.
That’s why we’ve managed to stay atop the home restoration industry for more than 32 years. We wouldn’t have lasted this long without clients who have enthusiastically recommended our services to their family and friends. Our emergency services have been especially appreciated over the years, as we have provided services for both homes and commercial buildings to help get people’s lives back to normal as quickly as possible.
We work with you closely so that problems can be identified, budgets can be fixed, and a work schedule can be formed. We offer highly effective solutions to fix problems, and then employ measures to keep further damage from spreading. Our 24/7 response team is always at the ready, for emergencies do not always occur at the most convenient times.
Request Service/Get A Quote
Honolulu Emergency Home Restoration Services
We aren’t just ready to take your call when you make them early in the morning during a busy holiday season. We also have a quick response team on standby because we know how crucial it is for home restoration services to begin as quickly as possible. Delays can lead to rotting structures, damaged furniture, and unpleasant odors. As the more time passes, the more work will be needed to fix the damage caused by disasters such as floods, roof leaks, and fires.
Our emergency services include the following:
- 24/7 emergency response. We don’t wait for too long to respond, and that’s why you shouldn’t wait to contact us for your restoration needs either. It’s simply not a good idea because the damage spreads, more problems arise, the risk to health increases, and you’ll spend more for restoration if you delay addressing the issues.
- Water removal and restoration. So you’ve got a flooded area in your house? Don’t wait for it to evaporate—that’ll take too long! Contact our office instead, and we can remove the water much more quickly and completely. We can then make sure your home is properly dry and clean.
- Mold removal. With water damage, mold growth usually comes next, especially when you wait too long before addressing the water damage in your home. Wet floors and walls make for especially friendly environments for mold growth, but we have the know-how and resources to eradicate these hazards. Mold can be dangerous for your health, and they also look and smell bad. It would help if you got rid of them quickly.
- Fire and smoke damage restoration. The damage that fires and smoke can do to a home can be extensive, and it’s heartbreaking to see. But we can do our part to help put your home back together again while we also clean up the soot to get back your home in its original pristine condition. If your home has been drenched with water during the firefighting process, we can take care of the water removal and damage restoration as well.
- Wind damage restoration. Strong winds can do a lot of damage to a home, and they can blow off the roofs of sheds and houses and turn items outside of your home into missiles that crash into your walls and windows. We have the expertise and the advanced equipment to put your house back in order again.
- Sewage cleanup. Sewage leaks and spills can be nasty, and they can really make a mess of things for your home or workplace. But our teams stand ready to immediately come over to clean things up for you so that everything looks tidy and neat like always.
- Structural drying. Just because the flooding has subsided doesn’t mean your problems are over. Now the water has seeped into your walls and flooring, and the water can rot wood and cause corrosion in metal components of your home. Contact us, and we can make sure that the structures of your home are all completely dry.
Contact Oahu's #1 Trusted Home Restoration Service Company
Our emergency home response teams are always prepared to come and help because we know for a fact that delays in fixing the damage can be dangerous and expensive. It can lead to more damages that will require more money to fix, and biohazards can arise as well. That’s why at Rescue One Restoration, we don’t dillydally when it comes to emergencies. We will provide help as quickly as we can, and that’s a promise we’ve kept for three decades.